We want to build the world's most-loved travel platform
Our vision is to build a better travel booking platform. Our proprietary booking engine enables travelers to book any travel-related products in one single checkout process. Our platform learns traveler's preferences and provides a single touchpoint for search, booking, payment, and servicing (e.g. rebooking or cancellation).
Flyla was started by Fabian and Frederic in the spring of 2018 and launched on the 1st of October 2018. After raising a pre-seed round of investment in 2019 we started to build a small team of people who share our vision of building a next generation travel booking platform. After reaching feature parity with existing platforms we are now ready to take the next steps.
Online Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a young and dynamic start-up? Then join our team now as Online Marketing Manager (m/f/x). Before Vitolus was founded, our founders Fabian and Frederic revolutionized the travel business for students with FLYLA. Now we want to develop this business as a second line of business and are looking for an Online Marketing Manager (m/f/x) for FLYLA.
Full or part time - Munich
What to expect:
- Marketing plan development and campaign planning, and execution
- Planning, conception as well as coordination of cross-media marketing and sales measures
- Coordination, creation and optimization of content management (web & mobile) as well as display marketing
- Conception and validation of user acquisition strategies
- Regular analysis and reporting of campaigns based on defined KPIs
- Search engine optimization and analysis of online activities
- Operational management of performance marketing (SEO, SEA)
- Creation of cross-channel advertising materials
- Cooperation with external agencies and service providers
What you should bring to the table:
- You have a degree in business administration, e-commerce, marketing, digital sales or similar
- You bring first relevant work experience in marketing
- You are characterized by an affinity for the topic of travel and its market trends
- You have knowledge in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat or Illustrator)
- You have a good sense of our customers' needs and are experienced in using KPIs and tracking tools
- You bring strong sales affinity as well as self-motivation
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment, are structured and like to take responsibility
- You are fluent in German and English.
What we offer:
- You will be part of a highly motivated team that tackles together and at the same time has a lot of fun at work
- Appropriate remuneration depending on relevant work experience is a matter of course for us
- Unique opportunity to actively participate in the development and expansion of an innovative start-up
- High degree of freedom and autonomy in choosing your working hours and work organization
- A lot of room to maneuver as well as the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Flat hierarchies, open communication internally as well as with our reasons goes without saying
- Coffee specialties from the barista, subsidized lunch, snacks and cake for everyone every Friday
Engineering at Flyla (m/f/x) - Always hiring
We're looking for backend and frontend engineers who are ready to join a small team, immediately take ownership of critical parts of our product, and want to have an influence on our product direction.
Part or full time - Munich
What to expect :
- Frontend: Typescript, React, Next.js, Styled-system
- Backend: Python, Django, Celery
- Other Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Postgres
Then apply now with your CV and details of your availability via email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!
Your FLYLA/Vitolus Team