1. Where can i use my Discount code?
You can enter the discount code above the payment options in the last booking step.
2. Who gets the €5 voucher when I share the referral code?
When you share your referral code among your friends, every time that someone signs up with it and verifies their student status, you both receive a 5 € FLYLA voucher.
3. How can I share the referral code with my friends and family?
You can invite your friends to join Flyla as soon as you create an account. Log in to Flyla and go to your referral page that you will find in your profile. Once you are on your referral page, you will be able to share the code via email, whatsapp, telegram or by copying and pasting the personalized link.
4. Does my referral code expire?
Your personal link doesn't expire so you can send it whenever you want, to whomever you want and as many times as you want!
5. How many times can I share the referral link?
You can share your referral link as many times as you want. You will receive your travel credit for each friend who verifies their student status. So feel free to share it with all the people you want!
6. Who can book a flight with Flyla?
Everyone can use Flyla to find and book flights. However, only students who have previously verified their student status on Flyla.com can book student deals.
7. Can I book a student deal if I´m not a student?
No, if you are not a student or if you have not yet verified your student status, you can unfortunately not book a student deal. However, you will be able to book any other flight tickets.
8. Can I book a student deal for 2 or more people?
You can only book student deals in your name, meaning if any other student wants to book a flight with Flyla, they will have to use their own account.
9. For how many people can I buy flights with Flyla?
If you want to book flights for more than one passenger, you will only be able to book non student deals.
10. I want to change my flight, what should I do?
Please log in to your account and use the button “rebook”, then fill in your desired travel date and travel time. We will contact you via email and elaborate your options.
11. Which airlines have an agreement with Flyla?
You can find exclusive student rates available from major airlines such as Lufthansa, Air Europa and Eurowings. However, you can also book non student flights from many other airlines.
12. I have booked a flight and I need an invoice, what can I do?
You can request an invoice when you´re booking a flight. However, if you have completed the booking process you can also request an invoice in the corresponding booking from your bookings that you will find in your profile.
13. How do I get my flight ticket?
You receive your flight ticket after you checked in either on the airline website or at the check-in counter at the airport. Flyla does not issue flight tickets.
14. How much of the C0₂ produced by my flights is offset by Flyla?
Everytime you book a flight with Flyla, we offset 100% of the CO₂ emissions produced. And we do it at no additional cost for you.
15. Does offsetting the C0₂ have any extra cost for me?
We offset the CO₂ emissions of every flight you book at FLYLA and we do it without any additional costs for you. We simply allocate part of our fee to go into projects that meet rigorous certification standards.
16. How is Flyla offsetting the CO₂?
Thanks to our partner Squake and its custom tailored API, we offer precise, transparent CO₂ calculations and concrete ways to achieve climate neutrality. Click here to check out the projects that we collaborate with.
17. Where can I see how much C02 I have offset through the trips I booked on Flyla?
On the CO2 page you can see the total amount of CO2 offset by Flyla up to date. And on your account page on your profile, you can see how much CO2 we have offset from the flights that you have booked with Flyla.
18. Where can I find equivalences of the amount of C0₂ offset by Flyla?
Both on the CO₂ page and on your account page on your profile you will find some equivalences to help you understand how much CO₂ we have offset from your flights.
19. What are the payment methods available at Flyla?
At flyla.com you can currently pay with any valid credit card and by SOFORT transfer.
20. I have asked for a refund, when will I get the money back?
This fully depends on the airline. Especially with unforeseeable events such as strikes, waiting times are volatile. As soon as we receive the refund, we’ll get back to you via email.
21. I have asked for a refund, how will I get the money back?
We’ll refund you the amount the way you processed the payment during the booking process. At the same time, you’ll receive an email from us where we confirm that we have refunded the money.